Monday, November 9, 2009

Casting Call!!



I announced on Facebook last Friday that I had a Casting Call that I was getting ready to launch and it is here! Read below for the details!

Casting Call!

Who: Open to newborns, babies (preferably 6-9 months or only sitting or standing on their own), children (especially 6-12 year olds), teens, seniors, engaged couples, families, maternity (must be between 34-36 weeks). I’m also needing casting call applicants that are willing to be dressed appropriately! Please contact Amii on what to wear. The more outfits you bring, the more variety you will have to choose from when it comes to your images!

What: NO session fee ($200 savings!) and NO minimum to purchase (usually $500 minimum purchase!). I am offering ALL collections at 30% OFF and all canvases are BYGO HALF OFF! The session is for up to 4 people, there will be a $50 fee per additional person at the session.

Where: Outdoors within 20 miles of zip code 75077 – I have several locations from which you can choose.

When: Session must take place by November 30, 2009. Contact Amii for available dates/times.

Why: I’m looking to try out some new locations and some different techniques and that means YOU win!

How: Sessions last between 1-2 hours, depending on the mood of you and/or your family! Small children may only last 1 hour and that is fine! Newborns typically last from 3-4 hours to allow plenty of feedings, soothing, cuddling and sleepy time! Please understand that if you are late to the session, you are cutting into your session time and it will NOT be made up. No rain checks can be made.

NOTES: Please note that even though there is no obligation to purchase anything on your part, you WILL be required to sign a Portrait Contract and Model Release before your session date. Failure to do so will void your scheduled date/time and will NOT be made up. I'm looking to add images to my website, blog and my marketing material and that is why I require a Model Release!


Please email me with any questions, inquiries about dates/times available, etc. Once you book your date, I will email you my price list, model release, policies and portrait contract. I will also let you know about "What to Wear" to make your images the best they can be!

Amii Wroblewski
214.585.8491
info@amiiwroblewski.com

10 comments:

Melissa November 9, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

what a great opportunity! love your work.

Becca November 9, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

WOW! I soooo wish I could take advantage of this, what a deal! Very jealous of your clients right about now!

Jen Madigan Photography November 9, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

Great deal! I love that photo in the leaves - he looks so happy!

Marinda November 9, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

What a great opportunity for your clients!

aimeeferguson November 9, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

whoa, great great deal!! i imagine your phone is going to be ringing ALOT! :)

Toki Lee Kanitz November 9, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

So excited for you! Good luck and please keep us posted!!

Jennifer O. November 10, 2009 at 6:42 AM  

That is awesome! Wish I lived closer!

Melissa Koehler November 11, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

Whoever wins is lucky!

mistie November 11, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

I wish I lived there. Would love to have you take my portraits!

Teresa November 15, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

Wish I lived closer!! That's a fabulous deal from a great photographer!